Created by D.Colgur with EclipseCrossword by Green Eclipse Software — www.eclipsecrossword.com
1. a major source of complete proteins
5. amino acids that cannot be produced by the body
6. Biuret's is added to water (no protein) as an experimental ...
7. in a positive test for protein, Biuret's solution turns the colour ...l
10. a protein which is missing one or more essential amino acid
11. number of essential amino acids for teenagers and adults
12. proteins that speed up chemical reactions in the body
2. building blocks of proteins (2 words together)
3. the names of amino acids end in the letters _ _ _
4. an element found in proteins which is not found in carbohydrates or fats
6. proteins which contain all essential amino acids are said to be ...
8. a class of nutrients used for building and repairing cells
9. tissues in your body which are made up mainly of proteins